Man's World

Sun, 10/19/2014 - 18:14 -- Alnz3

A great author once said "whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist"But as men we operate like parts in a machine, just going along with a system.The government, the controller of the machine, making rules, putting schools to control society; the combineAs we the parts, just flowing with the systemNumb, without a voice to say the unjust  Because this is a man's world,Where nations becomes chronicWith this disease called perfection,Treating the Earth like a bar of butter, only scoping the side thats good,Creating civilizations that dissolve into corruptionCorruption, where the just is judged unjust, and the immoral, moral. Because you see, The media, today man's holy divine,Of social networking, and the latest trends,Dictating how we should dress, eat, and speak,Twisting the mind of a true love quality,As we the part of the machine flow with the system. For this is not a man's world, Cause it would not be without a part in its system.