The Maple Leaf

The maple leaf, in order to better describe it, is a masterpiece as seen by taking its stem and tracking its vestiges of the past, while taking care not to tear it or twist or step on it. This precious organism, which is so delicate and subtle, is composed of a form that appears more complex than it is. But only with its labyrinthine details, the leaf carries the emblem of belief, connection, and unity * to those veins and main and secondary veins that reproduce the whole tree itself.

It's the season of October, the maple leaves come back, they fall with their last breaths and the squirrels are showering in the sweet maple syrup of autumn. How the taste of the sacchariferous liquid is natural! We first look at the dimensions of the leaf and see well below the surface and find it below. It's a hidden paradise, with its unresolved mysteries about how this work is created. It is not a single object, but an object on the coin of Canada.

When spring arrives, Maple uses its latest resources to unveil beforehand micro-buds, then leaves. Too shy to expose himself, he begins by blushing with reluctance, then all of a sudden, pushed by an unknown force, his pride is resurrected. Satisfied with his work, throughout the summer, he exhibits to those who would like to see him, his beautiful green coat that he has fashioned so carefully. The red leaves become lighter and the orange appears, preceding the color of its next coat, the golden yellow.

At a glance, the cold sets in, the leaf carrying with it the last remains of life, which tarnish and fall. This marks the salute of autumn, sinking into the snow: winter is here, the maple leaf falls asleep, waiting for the arrival of his next death.

1. The emblem of belief, connection and unity *: the symbol of the maple leaf