Marie Antoinette

The last queen of France before the French Revolution, you composed yourself with a dignity and grace that has long since been admired. A memory of the 14 year old girl forced into marriage far away from her home of edelweiss flowers. The woman who feared no man and stood by her word, but knew when she had done wrong. Even her last words were an apology for stepping on her executioners foot, "Pardonnez-moi, monsieur. Je ne l’ai pas fait exprès" which translates to “pardon me sir, I did not do it on purpose”. I don’t believe you deserved death, but like so many others you were caught in a world and a time when hatred was rampant and you were an easy target. But, you lived a life of lavish while your people starved in dirt and when the blade came down they left you in an unmarked grave. To be forgotten. You had the swagger of a goddess and the beauty of a queen, but when the clock struck 12 or 15 minutes past, your world fell down. Guess you can’t have your cake and eat it too.

coolidris

That's a sad poem about Marie Antoinette being forced into marriage when she was a teenager and being executed.  No one should ever be forced into marriage.