Me.
I am filled to the brim with sassy remarks and enough awkwardness to annihilate the Western Hemisphere.
Me.
Do you ever wonder if God made some people too happy? Like they're always upbeat and joyful? Because i'm probably one of them.
Me.
And boy, you should see me at Disneyland! I go from your average well-behaved 17-year-old girl, to the MOST overjoyed and giddy child you've ever seen in your whole life.
ME.
I will stand up for what i believe is right, even if it means going against the majority.
ME.
I will always put others needs before my own, because i'll always see them as more important.
Me.
I don't see myself as beautiful, but honey - I will wear and dress and flaunt it with so much confidence that you'll have to leave the room!
Me.
I forget things very easily. You may tell me something and five minutes later i'll have no recollection of what happened.
me.
I have so much compassion and love for people that may never return the feelings.
me.
I fall in love WAY too easily.
me.
I'm so emotionally torn apart inside, and its mostly by my own doing.
ME.
Me.
me.