Me, Myself and the woman I see in the mirror

I am a woman. 

I am fat. I have rolls. I have stretch marks. I have scars and pimples. I have freckles, moles, and birthmarks. I have hair in places I don't want it.

I am smart. I can be silly. I listen as much as I can. I sometimes cry. I can be lazy. I can drive myself crazy. I'm 75% sure I am half-crazy in a good way.

I love my family. I sometimes don’t like them, but I always love them. I am a sister. I am an aunt. I am a friend. I love my friends, both online and offline. I like actually spending time with my family, they're very funny people.

I love being a nursing student, even if it is stressful and difficult at times. I want to become a nurse to care for people. I enjoy nursing school more for the people I've met there and how all of us make horrible jokes despite being stressed out. I work as a CNA. I discovered how hilarious the Elderly are. I love how sweet the Elderly can be too.

I love anime and manga for the vivid pictures, places, and stories they provide me with. 

I love TV. I love movies. I love video games. I am a fujoshi. I am an otaku. I am a nerd. I am a geek.

I have black hair that’s way too poofy. I have brown eyes. My skin in brown too.

I am African-American. I like learning Spanish. I am a Christian and love God. 

I love learning in general. I love reading. I love food. I love writing stories and poems.

I am not the prettiest. I am not the cutest. I laugh a bit too loudly. I snort when I laugh. 

I sometimes am a bit too blunt. I prefer to be honest over lying to a person's face. 

I am a woman.

Show me respect and I’ll do the same.

Me. ^_^