This is me. Who I am. Who I always will be.

I am me. I am a girl, a girl who survived. A girl who lived with depression and carried it on her back like it was a Jansport backpack and she was walking into her first day of 7th grade. A girl who smiled like she was given the world but didn't understand what to do with it. I am a girl who changes her mind more than a model chamges her clothes. I am Sophie. 

My name is Sophie. And I am a survivor.

I am a survivor of my own mind.

I survived the war that took place in my head. My head was a battle feild for my thoughts, constantly dropping bombs on eachother's territory at every waking moment. 

But now? Im a survivor of self harm.

Im a survivor of that damn razor. Of those painful showers because the water burned. Of hiding my thighs and arms because I was ashamed of what I did to myself. 

Im no longer ashamed of what I did to myself. They have made me who I am.

They composed me into the human being I am today. 

I am Sophie, and I will be a nurse.

The things I have done to myself have constructed my mind and soul to help people. To go into the medical world. But my past, will always stay with me. Its a constant reminder of how far I have come with my life, and how far I'll be going.