A Mentor

hmmm...hmm..hm.                                                                                                                                                                                                         

(a man bright ideas that changed others or a man bright ideas that changed the world)

Love...what love they say he had anger in his eyes like hell fire rise. No like Gordon on hell kitchen when he spoke his mind. Pay no attention to me I'm better person you see. This man stood up for whats right what of a kind about time. I wouldn't blame him for the anger he despise he spoke his mind he showed everyone common sense when everyone was blind. This man lost his life for those who was blind even though his mistakes was the past didn't stop him from rising. Little Malcolm get up get up his gone to heaven his good friend Martin finish what he started what good friend. My mentor the man who had more power for his own kind a man who cared for every color then any man how kind . He made me as civil rights activits no one has a chance I'm fighting for what rights for every color, animal,anything you understand. Joyful you see I spoke for my mentor the man who loved his family and everyone the world couldn't see. He gave his beautiful children the world wish to have wisdom that no one could understand. Little Malcolm the boy who grew to be a man. My mentor Malcolm X let him stand.