The Misunderstood Wolf

Thu, 07/06/2017 - 16:16 -- kjhowk

Once upon a time, there were three little pigs who were building houses to live in. One pig made his house out of straw, one made his out of sticks, and the last one made his out of bricks. The following day, there was a wolf who was passing by the pigs' houses. 

The wolf went up to the straw house and began to pull the straw and line it up and said "little pig, little pig, let me in". The pig inside became scared and said, "not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin"! The wolf copied the pig and said, "not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin", and then the wolf blew the straw house down.

The wolf then went up to the stick house and started to flip the sticks back and forth between his paws and said, "little pig, little pig, let me in". The little pig inside got scared and said, "not by the hair on my chinny chin chin"! The wolf giggled at the pig and copied him saying, "not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin" and then the wolf blew the stick house down. 

The wolf went up to the brick house last and began to count the bricks one by one. The little pig inside got scared and told the wolf, "go away". The wolf oddly replied, "not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin" and he tried to blow the brick house down. The little pig was so confused by the wolf's response that he peeked through the window at the wolf and asked him why he was counting the bricks and trying to blow them down. The wolf replied, "I have something called Autism, and sometimes that means I do things differently than others, but it does not make me less than". The pig liked what he heard from the wolf and decided to invite him inside his brick house for something to eat. The little brick house pig and the wolf quickly became the best of friends.