Modern Day Gods and Goddesses

What if the Gods and Goddesses of mythology were living in our modern day? Would we see Ares, God of War, cheering during football games or rugby games? Would the weather be thunderstorms daily because of Zeus? Maybe Hera is sitting at a family table, eating food with a family for Thanksgiving. Athena would probably be in the library, reading and gaining knowledge. Satyrs would be worse than goats, eating almost everything they can. Poseidon would be riding the waves down in Florida. Dionysus would be trying the best wines at restuarants. Aeolus would probably be sending the worst cold fronts to Wisconsin. Hermes would be out of a job because of technology. Gaea would be get rid of deforestation and Uranus would be dealing with greenhouse gases. Demeter would have thousands of farmland and so much corn! We wouldn't know what to do with it all! Artemis would probably have a fan girl club wherever she went. Apollo on the other hand, would be rushing around with different kinds of music from rock to rap to opera. He would have a headache from all that music. No wonder why he carries a bow and arrow, very calming. Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty, would be having trouble with online dating sites, trying to match one person to another. She would also be worrying to much about her makeup and how her foundation looks. Hephaestus would be constructing and building guns and cars without the need of a smithy or the need to make swords. Planet Earth would be a mess and a terrifying place to live with the Gods and Goddesses around.