Moments in Life

Life is full of moments.

Most people think that life is just a series of events which make time go by far too fast for most people to enjoy what's happening around them. But for those of us who are able to understand the significance of those events which shape our lives and mold our thoughts, life consists of moments...

Moments which bring a tiny grin to our faces because we have a secret,
Moments which cause us to rethink everything we have ever known,
Moments which cause our brows to wrinkle, make us wonder what could have gone wrong,
Moments which bring flames before our eyes because we can't overcome our anger,
Moments in which we are unable to hide our eagerness to get someone alone at the end of the day,
Moments in which we cannot help but be certain that nothing will ever again be this truly perfect,
Moments which cause our green monsters of jealousy to bring frustrated tears to our eyes,
Moments in which the companionship of others makes us feel like we belong, no matter where we are,
Moments which cause our chests to puff out and our chins to tilt with pride at our own success,
Moments in which we can no longer breath because our laughter consumes us,
Moments which we lift our faces toward the sky and ask ourselves how we plan to get up in the morning,
Moments in which we are frozen with fear, fear which causes our hearts to close and our minds to leave,
And moments in which we put all our separate moments together to equal the love we feel when that one moment arrives, the moment we recognize that the key to life is simple...to love as much as we are capable.

You can live a hundred years without really living for a minute.

Cherish the moments you have with the ones you love, because at the end of the day...they're all you have.