Morning Horizon

Sun, 11/13/2016 - 01:53 -- Alliah

Looking through my window, seeing the clashes of tropical view

As the heat hugged my clothing tighter, my memory of the eclipse smile all together  

Waking up like a restraining order, as the clouds walk past my house

still, the sun wants more spotlight to come. Peaks through my house, while the fuzz danced in the air, It's like atoms sister must've come in here.  The bathroom gets most of the sun's attention, glistening the germs that needed redemption. The warmness that circulates my temple, while the mirrors remind me of my pimples. I gradually placed my small hands on them, showing enough skin care like it's tiny pieces of gems. The fresh sheet of paper that lay before my presence, wondering what's ahead of my descents.  Turn to my left, while the shower head cries hard. Climbing in, the absorbable of water that lay in my washcloth The horizon peaks through the shower curtain, With thousands of dandelion fizzes The moment is mine The warm tears feel nice Everything happens in here Every thought, every tear, has come to bare; Who could forget the music A moment when there's nothing altruistic. It's like the drink to food,  It's the soul to the bathroom.  Too late, still I'll enjoy the moment. A silence reverie of indulgence.