To my beloved son

My son; you are wrapped in warmth, softness, and affection;

yes, you are dwelling inside me.

You are still sensitive to my feelings, and can deduct the level of love i have for you.

You are very fortunate; you are nutured throught me, and live happily inside this organ of mine

which connect us physically and biologically.

Hmm! a paradise where you want to stay forever.

My son, the world where you are about to come has nothing to compare to the place

where you currently reside. Indeed, you will feel the freshness that will caress your little naked body,

the moment you will get out of me. That freshness will cause your first cry.

Crying will be the only way you will express your needs until you learn how to speak.

Do not worry my son, i will be by your side.

My son your eyes will open, and you will see me; your ears, and you will hear my voice;

so you will know me. You will make your first steps, will certainly fall,

but it will not stop you from trying to walk .

I will comfort you, and you will rise; encourage you, and you will try again an again

until you gain balance.

Complexe, shyness, fear, none of these barriers will stop you from trying to talk.

For the desire to talk will be greater than these barriers.

"ba-ba!, ba-ma!, ma-ba!, ma-ma!" , you will say your first words.

I will be proud of you, and you will rejoice; will embrace you, and you will hug me.

My son, you will need to keep this infant attitude within you.

For the world you are about to come in is made of highs and lows;

good and bad; spring and winter; greenary and drought.

When life will push you around, when you will feel that everything goes against you,

observe children, observe their attitude, nothing seem to stop them to achieve their goals!

So you will move on with life and believe in any plausible miracle.

My son you shall know the God of your mother. In times of trials, He will help you.

He will comfort you, and you will rise; will encourage you, and you will try again and again

until you reach your destiny.

Complex, shyness, fear, none of these barriers shall prevent you to express your opinions.

"Peace, justice, equity, love", you shall seek these virtues to live happily.

My son, you are called for greatness, please keep these words secretly in your little heart.