My Dream Job

As a kid I always knew I didn't want a regular life.

I didn't see myself as a nurse (blood makes me queasy).

I didn't see myself as a lawyer (I have to big of a conscience) 

I didn't see myself  as astronaut (I freak out when I'm a couple feet off the ground)

But it what I did see myself as was an E! News correspondent.

This has been a dream of mine talk and break celebrity news to the masses.

I'll be attending school to get a degree in communications ! In an industry where their is going to be ALOT of people competing for the same job I want I know ill have yo stand out. 

I'll need to make lots of connections and remember to stay humble and have a freshness to myself. This industry will spit you out and walk over you, I don't want they to happen and will work hard to have longevity!  

Ill also use the voice and platform working as a correspondent to bring awareness to the effects of gang violence and the importance of after school programs. As a kid, I grew up around lots of gangs and my only escape from the streets was my after school program. I think these programs are stepping stones to help kids know their full potential and gets them excited about the next phase in their lives. 

This is my dream.