in my feelings....

It feels like I'm blind and cant see, like I'm stranded in the middle of the sea, like I'm submerged under water and can't breathe, like my sarrows are an obvious fact that no one will believe.

like I'm just suffering like my face is stuck in a pillow and I'm smothering, like I'm just so tired like my heart is on fire, and I just wanna rip out of my chest to end it all. I feel like I'm in a big world and I'm just so small!

I feel Like a piece of dirt on the ground like I'm being crushed by a thousand  pounds, like i'm being crushed  by a thousand. 

feels like i'm  being stepped on by a thousand  shoes. 

I feel like I'm in a bad situation and I don't know what to do.

I feel like blue except I just don't have a clue. I feel like no one cares, like everyone's normal and I'm just weird.

Like I'm screaming as loud as I can but no one can hear,  like I'm running scared and just living in fear.

It's like it's so close! Like what Ive been waiting for  is so near, but I just can't reach.  life is just unfair. Like you can live a miserable life and die a miserable death and it never seems to care!