my march madness

07029

I pray for you so hard that my hand's pretend to be my eyes and cry.

I have dry palms for eyes, those who dream of paradise.

wise man once said appreciate every aching moment. But an even wiser woman questions what if every moment aches. Is it a mistake to await the end of the day... Every day?

Can't wait till the rays of sun from a spring day come my way. Winter just tends to digg it's nails into my back clawing pictures more like scriptures of condemned fear . See we're all scared to see a kind word's pregnancy. It labors that warmth like that of a long awaited bended knee. But the cold don't see or let along feel what a burning smile can reveal it can peal like those "he loves Me , he loves me not" pedals of flesh. Layers of melanine to reach a boom boxing feminine fist. Baby girl, I had the same slits on my wrists. But why behave in such a way that ice is jealous of your phase. Something about a december's blown sweet nothings that fornicates a flag pole of my spine to impress those sour like cheap whine. Or how winter's Teeth can't help but to press iinto my lips untill they bleed lonely all over a crisp newly bought whinning white half cutt of shirt purchased to impress all those I've failed to affect. Yo winter. Winter done fucked me up. Bow tied dreams onto my ankles and mopped her insecurities with me. Icant wait untill tomorrow. Because then every victim will stop acting like a villain. See pretty darn hard to save when victims got on icicle piercing looks on their faces.every hero will stop acting like a victim because personally my skin is way to ashy in the winter for those heroic tights. Ha I'm playing in bed in laying fetal positioned and praying that the lord will grant me a way in because saving stacks too much weight on my shoulder blades. Hmm I could imagine him say what you think these things arent suppose to weight? I'm just strengthening you for a few pounds of feathered wings but for now my child their sins must linger like salt on the wounds of your hiroglipiced back. You must not fight back. I took your Clyde because Bonnie has to learn how to work her mk49. I borrowed Martin because you must learn how to CORRETA a straight tear into a Crooked smile,especially when they are yours. I hid your PAC because you jada can't hide behind his rhymes, your jazz enough to act on your own will. It's my fresh principal my dear. And my objective isn't to revile with religion in fact its to rewind my tape ,making Sure I'm on the right track, you know taking the straw off my back.
Because right now I'm not gunna lie, that crack in the concrete where I was suppose to sprout hugs too tight.. if I told you a flower would bloom In a a dark Room would you trust it? Or must there be so many busted kicks over my concrete's crack, piling above me dust, lust, and all these fucked up replies after a geniune "hey guys" , delayed my bloom untill upcoming spring days. Winter is too harsh man. Sick of all the fake, shit You wouldn't know it is to walk around with winters dagger lodged in your chest. Best bet would be to try to hit some epiphany, some type of blessing. But in a way I see through this bleak breeze, I know that in 2 months I will leave my junior year with feel because I was and still continue to be a numb and frozen human being. numb to the pain, I'm my own novacane. but eff it, I'll stand on these boiling boulders untill I learn even if it is brutally. How to be Mohammad Alee not in the ring but as a philanthropist be able to be a human before I can be a human activist.my agony is benign it just feels cancerous. Real doesn't lose it's real even around the orbiting blasfomous. Cold ones mixed in with even cold weather try not to get frost bit, Cus when their teeth in, venom leaks in, misery creeps in where that paulsating part of you has been refused in, that's when it all begins, war w/ yourself just happens to canofloge well to LOOK like its war with everybody else.
Combat boots laced too tight but i gotta stop looking for the light at the end of the tunnel and learn how to find god in the darkness
It's like I and my handful of pride full ride or dies had to Noah's arc this. shelter and parallel park this pathetic part of my head in a mental fallacy instead.
Note to self, act a bit like theres no darts in your heart, stop being a danm retart. This is his way of pressing restart . Believe and most importantly just breath.

sarairivera

way better when it is spoken because it is a spoken word piece, but i figured that figurative elements are better seen written. wrote it cus i miss someone who is away and i am trying to find myself in the process of losing him