MY MOTHER LIKE NO OTHER

Tue, 05/01/2018 - 06:28 -- Matolda

A WOMAN UNLIKE NO OTHER.

Who first had her eyes on me, who first saw my imperfections and all, who showed me love and acceptance and helped me stand tall, my very first best friend.

The first arm to hold me,so tender and dear, and make me feel save when i was in fear...
Oh my woman like no other,who directed me through the runway of troubles, through the wilderness of pains, and valley of strife.

You provided a roof over my head,and always make sure i was feed,You taught me morals and standards..
The meaning of living and all about giving..what a wonderful,beautiful,thoughtful and intelligent woman.

You always go out to struggle for every one each day,you always prefer losing your own appetite to make sure ours was quickly restored,You always listen to what i say even when i was stubborn during my bad days..OH MY LOVELY MOMMA!..

When ever i was forlorn ,you've always been my tissues that wiped my issues ..you always hugged me tight and loved with all your might..you where always there for me when i needed someone.

Am so very thankful to have a woman like you..with your kindness and all that you do..
All these words are perfectly true...
My little lines of poem i wrote to let you know i love and appreciate you everyday in every single way..

MY MOTHER, LIKE NO OTHER.

© Ediomo Etuk, 2018

#FOREVERYMOTHER..