My thoughts of poetry.

Thu, 08/08/2013 - 00:52 -- liljody

Poetry is that feeling you get that allows your soul to be satisfied, it enables you to become one with your inter self, that deeply needs to be brought to existence. Poetry helps you understand the better view of life, it helps you to express the hardships, the misfortunes in life, and it can even conjure up memories, that goes on in our society or better yet the daily struggles we face in our own communities still today. They say a pen is much stronger than a knife, so i use my pen to write about the daily struggles we all can face in our lives. However poetry is not all about the negatives things, that goes on in this world. Poetry also can be used as a more positive way to release the inner thoughts, that fills the mind, with ether love, lust, or even happiness to convey to people what we are facing or more to say what we think. Poetry can also be used to describe the beauty of nature or the beauty of this life itself. So do not let poetry fool you, it can be used in many different ways that could leave strong vivid, thoughts stuck in your mind about the poem itself, or it can even confuse your brain to the point where you question becomes more than just a question you need to know but questions you desire to have answered for the satisfying of your soul and to become one with your inter self.