Never Shall I...

Fri, 01/31/2014 - 23:21 -- Sormi

Never Shall I forget that one morning, foggy and windy. The screech of the car, waking up to screams and shout.

Never Shall I forget the lady getting out the car, apologizing. My face throbbing with pain and agony. 

Never Shall I forget the cries of my family. The ambulance rushing and people hovering over me asking me idiotic questions while I screamed for mercy and peace

Never Shall I forget the thoughts running through my mind as the doctors wondered if I'd live, breathing heavily asking for my mom and for a few more years of life.Never Shall I forget asking, "Will I live?" "What will happen when I'm gone?"

Never Shall I forget the visit from my family and friends, the devastating, painful look in their eyes, crying whenever they looked at my cuts and blood on my face, Wincing at every moan of pain I gave, anguish would fill my heart.

Never Shall I I forget the looks people would give me at the store, seeing my scars.

Never Shall I forget...