The nightmare

Today is just a normal day for a nineteen year old girl..go to work..Shopping..College.. Driving..Movies...Boys..Doing everything just to stay out of the house...To get away from the parents... Just any normal day for a nineteen year old girl... Then I wake up... Wake up to the real world... Wake up... To my nightmare... I never know the next time I will feel sick or in pain... It just comes on like lightening during a storm... You never know when it's going to light up the sky or where it is... You just know it's coming.... with lightening, rain, thrunder... There always a dark sky to make things worst... Darkness... It Consumes everything until it's full of Hatred and sorrow...This darkness is the strongest I ever fought... When I think I finally defeated the darkness.. It comes back even more powerful with vengeance.. Before the lightening and darkness came Into my life.. It was bright.. Bright as the sun.... I Always smiled.. Cheerful.. Until the lightening and darkness took that all away from me... They took away everything from me! My life, my health, my future, my past.. Everything!! I ask them.. Why?Why me? I never asked for this! I never want this! Then as they look at me.. they laugh.. and say why not you? So I continue to sleep... Sleep...  While all the nineteen year olds live their normal life's as day go by waiting for my cure... To awaken  form this nightmare...