No More Reality TV!

No More  Reality TV!

For the life of me, why do I care when you fart or if you're smart? Who cares if you are a redneck or wear  a turtleneck?  I don't care!

How you eat or wash your feet? Lay around and be a clown. Going to town, letting him down? I don't care!

If you smoke, if you joke, if you choke, if you're broke? Really, your car, your bar, where you hide your jar?  I don't care!

Your madness, your gladness, your sadness? Your anger, your danger, are you a stranger?  I don't care! 

Fools, swimming pools and your tools? Shops, cops and what knots? I don't care! 

Your hair, your affair and your dare? Your crying, sighing and lying?  I don't care!  

Your fears, your beers and your jeers? Your day, your pay and your  play, I don't care!

Your time, choice of wine or favorite kind? Your hat, your cat, you're fat?  I don't care!  

Your drugs, your hugs and your self serving plugs?  Your house, your spouse and even your pet mouse?  I don't care!