Not the end.

Mon, 12/03/2018 - 02:47 -- IndieW

I don't know how I feel anymore. This dread filling me up and slowly spreadingto the pressure  of my head, thinking that I'd rather be - I need to take a deep breath how is it no one can see the thread holding me in place?every stitch misplaced distaste of every ounce of my life, my hatred pulsated I'm alone. This place that that I call my own, it's a house not a home. my heart is hiding in plain sight yet out of reaching -tree's are what fill my memory, it's hard to see where everything went wrong. The sun beaming down on me, but now the light's not as warm as it was on my back yesterday Please take my pain, hide my shame away. I'm tired but can't sleep, my thoughts swam out far too deep, I'm drowning in my own anxiety Screaming, pleading, my brain is reeling. thoughts are stealing what little energy I have. but now I'm silent. Because in the silence I hear a cry for help, and I knowthat  I have the choice to make up my mind, to know the sad truth about the broken smiles and the I'm fines To know that eventually I will be okay, In the near future and learning from yesterdays mistakes.  I will be okay, and either a friend or a foe I need you to know. You are loved and it doesn't have to be like this, make it the begging to recovery. This is my journey to discovery, and it won't be the end. 

S.zaynab.k

Eloquence in poignance, creative personal way you describe the common melancholic feel of many. Kudos for this great poem.

pleez do comment under my newest poem too, comments are not common here but I like meeting poets via comments.

.