Nowmomentism 8-24-19 #40

an endless clock it was a home of terror...an endless clock the endless cycle hidden chains in the walls...a small child was crying...through the agesand yet our skin clockgoing on and onis ending this thing we call timethe endless cycle through the agesthe old old story...tears falling on the blood... this thing we call timelong ago in a little home...a floor covered in regret... if you only knew the story...what is this thingis ending going on and onand yet our skin clockso many regrets so many...basement of darkness...what is this thingtorn clothes and bruised lips...

S.zaynab.k

A basement of darkness makes for an awesome dark chilling poem and you describe it in an awesome way. May no one harm children or anyone. Kudos to your writing powers.

plz pleez do drop by again to read and comment under my newest poem too, such interaction feels warm in this cold world so we can be all be friends.