OLD JAZZ BANDS

(Verse one) Here we, here we go again-doing the same old things, living the same old trends. I want something new, gimme a brighter view. I’m tired of a sky that’s blue, perhaps a purple hue? Trees on top with the clouds below, rivers bloom while the flowers flow. Golden grass and a silver sun. If you don’t like the color we could change it to another one.

(Chorus) Flying cats and airborne pups, we drink from plates and eat from cups, why use spoons when we can use our hands? X2

(Verse two) And when you smile the stars grow dimmer, and when you laugh sunlight gets trimmer. I kiss your lips but you turn to snow, I’m lost in your blizzard, I ain’t cold you know. I climb your flakes cause you’re on Cloud Nine, I slip and fall but I hope you’re mine. I dream of rain then I wake up wet, just like the drizzle on the day we met.

(Verse three) I took a bus to Mercury, but I think they stopped on Mars. It’s funny how the light bulbs here somehow resemble stars. I’m lost inside your galaxy, the one that’s in your eyes. My heart just walked outside my chest, it likes to think it flies.

(Bridge) Look beyond what you see now. Stop asking why, stop asking how. The choice is yours, don’t stare at the floors. The future awaits beyond those open doors!

(Chorus) Flying cats and airborne pups, we drink from plates and eat from cups, why use spoons when we can use our hands? X2 I’ll feed you notes from the old jazz bands….