One Day I Had A Crush

one day i had a crush
and pressed me to the side
it rolled me flat upon the ground
and topped my heart in stride

helpless 'gainst the weight
my body flattened till
the power of a lover's gaze
drew blood to boiling chill 

i stood in front the marksman
who stood me from behind
i felt the siege of arrows 
which pierced me, cupid-blind

the aim was true and bloody;
beneath the look i died --

Junia Noel

hi guys…. This is swagathika
I was having a great love for the past 7 months I know him for 2 yrs he had all bad habbits but wen he got interest over me he left evrythg jus for me and just to be happy
he took care of me like my mother.. I was very much blessed
the problem was I had three family frd (boys)
I am very close to them…. my boy didn’t like me talking to those boys he didn’t tell me tht first he was always afraid that I would leave him… so he kept his fear inside his heart and was worrying a lot.. fa 4 months
now wen I came to know tht he zz hving this feari decided to stop talking with everyone, but my boy is telling me tht he lost his pure love on me.. he is telling me tht he loves me but not like before I begged him very badly… for 8 days I cried and begged him….. v both are very close…. v are mutually into evrythg even sex…. now he zz telling tht he is tired of fear and he can’t be like before frdzz what should I do? what should I do to get him back? plz tell me i found online who help me to get back with my boy again he is back to me again with his real pure love all thank to Dr happy the real spell caster who help me out when i was in pain and tear plz contact  for more details  or add him on whats-app +2348133873774