This One's for Mom

I love you, Mom.

I'll try to keep up writing one page per day or at least write everyday.

I'll remember to brush my teeth and floss each morning.

I'll read because any chapter of any writer's novel on any day keeps the dreamer inside me engaged.

I'll draw or paint the world around me when I want to scream "I HAVE THE ARTIST IN ME!"

I'll say future goals involve contradicting ill-attitudes with good gratitude and having faith in much more positive things.

I'll search through fondness for the abundance of dedication we need for each other in order to chase more of our dreams.

Her goal is to HAVE A MORE POSITIVE OUTLOOK ON THE PRESENT AND FUTURE and so shall we

:)

I'll write more signals to reach out those just like you and me so we can set our people free.

I'll hold off on sorting any of my new writing journals until after I've finished them in a hurry, gotten there already, went ahead and scribbled in all twenty.

I'll love and make it last to make up for the past but first I'll make sure to grant all those memories slashed their dieing last breaths.

And this to you, Mom, I promise with each word and in every sentence.