An Open Letter To My Mother: I Love You Mother To The Moon & Back.

My mother is a woman like no other. She gave me life, nurtured me, taught me, dressed me, fought for me, held me, shouted at me, kissed me, but most importantly she loved me unconditionally. I love you mother, I know I do not show it but I love you. Sometimes I get angry but you know I would die if you were not here with me. I write this letter for you, so you know how much I love you for giving me life, giving me a roof to live in, for being the best mother in the world. If I start to say everything you've done for me it would not end. You are a strong woman, with principles, hardworking and fighter. You are an angel fallen from heaven, I know that God sent you to give joy to others including me and I thank God for doing that, it has changed my life. I remember when I was little I always came from school with a flower for my beautiful mother, you put it behind the ear and you helped me with my homework. Great days. Today I am already 17 and I keep reminding myself of everything you did for your children and in the end look how they paid you. I'm not going to the same mother, I will try my very best to get into college Get an education and make a proud mother. Mother I will accomplish my goals for YOU because YOU abandoned your goals for me.I love you to the moon and back.