Perfectly unperfect.

• Oxford dictionary defines "perfect" as Having all the required or desirable elements,
    qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be:
    But the words faint and dry on my mouth as a result of the sadness provided by it
    Words defined by humans, humans who dare to find perfection... But cannot find  themselves

• And I would look at my friends just to see that our eyes disagree
    but our mouths shout "skinny" "pretty" "perfect" I wanna be
    But we agree on what perfection means and  whisper to our minds that we do not fulfill
    locked in our prison, covered by thoughts, thinking that the world does not deserve us
    but the world does not deserve  perfection either

• And I let words burn my skin, see the powder of my segmentation turned into dust,
    mixed with the tears that my eyes cried
    And I would look at myself in the mirror to say that I wasn't beautiful,
    and to define what beauty means as the own word says "be" but we are not.

• And if your body is a shell that sofocates your soul and makes your heart smaller, answer to the fresh air
    on our naked cheeks touched by god's tears.
    But if we do not define perfection? are we good enough to think as a good thing.
    Are we good enough to think what it means and its as perfect as a finger to a ring.
    But the butterflies are dead, and their black and white wings float on my heart
    acompaning the loneliness of what it feels not to fulfill a place

• What if the place is my heart?...
    What if i dont belong here?

• But where is here? the comfort of warmness of another soul by my side, saying that I fulfill a definition
    written by a man, put down on a book and thought by women.
    And I do not know what this definition means or what it brings
    but teach me how to be enough for the enough
    and teach me how to breathe with broken lungs in this short sharp oxygen earth

• And if makeup covers what we do not want to show
    I hope that make up shadows my wishes, my deep wishes.
    of how it would be to be perfect