Personalities!

Personality defines who we areI am called IntegrityI am positive usI have strong moral principles and core values Personality defines who we areI am called Honesty I am positive for us I am straightforward and trustworthy Personality defines who we areI am called LoyaltyI am positive for usI am of faithfulness and devotion  Personality defines who we areI am called Respectfulness I am positive for usI treat yourself and others with courtesy Personality defines who we areI am called ResponsibilityI am positive for us I follow through and accept responsibility  Personality defines who we areI am called HumilityI am positive for usI am learning and growth mindset  Personality defines who we areI am called CompassionI am positive for us I feel deep sympathy and pity for the suffering  Personality defines who we areI am called FairnessI am positive for us strives to make decisions and take actions Personality defines who we areI am called ForgivenessI am positive for usI let go of resentment and anger toward someone  Personality defines who we areI am called Authenticity I am positive for us I am able to be your real and true self, without pretension Personality defines who we areI am called CourageousnessI am positive for us I have the mental fortitude to carry on with a commitment, plan, or decision Personality defines who we areI am called GenerosityI am positive for usI am willing to offer time, energy, efforts, emotions, words, or assets without the expectation of something in return Personality defines who we areI am called PerseveranceI am positive for usI am persistence and determination to continue on with a course of action, belief, or purpose Personality defines who we areI am called Politeness I am positive for usI am good manners, common courtesies, and etiquette Personality defines who we areI am called KindnessI am positive for usI am considerate, helpful, and benevolent to others. Personality defines who we areI am called LovingnessI am positive for usI am the ability to be loving  Personality defines who we areI am called OptimismI am positive for usI am having a sense of hopefulness and confidence  Personality defines who we areI am called Reliability I am positive for usI am consistently depended upon to follow through Personality defines who we areI am called ConscientiousnessI am positive for usI am the desire to do things well or to the best of your ability Personality defines who we areI am called Self-DisciplineI am positive for usI am able, through good habits or willpower, to overcome desires or feelings