Pinprick

When you know what you want to do, it's like looking at a big black piece of paper, and there is a pinprick of light shining through.

You find what you want to do for the rest of your life and then someone goes and covers it up. They say “focus on your studies.” But why would you pay attention to geometry when you dream is just behind their fingertips.

You find what you want to do for the rest of your life and someone goes and attaches a chain to your ankle. “You don't have any money. How do you plan to pay for that?” But why does money matter when you could be happy for the rest of your life.

When you find what you want to do for the rest of your life, someone take a pin straight to your self-confidence. “That's a really high goal. If you lower it maybe you'll actually get there.” But why would you listen to them when if you do succeed, that is all you want?

When you find what you want to do for the rest of your life, some will go and say, “Isn't that job better for someone else to do?” But this isn't someone else’s dream.

When you find what you want to do for the rest of your life, someone will tell you “you can’t.” Someone is wrong.