please don't leave me.

I know am not the most perfect, beautiful women in the world, you took me to your home, you gave me love, happiness and affection. But now you're leaving me in the house by myself.What am i going to do without you? I'am nobody without you, you're the only one that i have left in my life, you're my everything my heart , my hapiness and my best friend. You're the best thing that has ever happen to me. you're like a father to me. I've never been so in love with anyone like this before. My heart is breaking into peices, i can't eat, drink or sleep. I feel so lonely, loveless, meaningless, friendless and hopeless. i don't know what to do without you please don't leave me.

melicia senat

I KNOW AM NOT THE MOST PERFECT, BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THE WORLD YOU TOOK ME TO YOUR HOME, YOU GAVE ME LOVE, HAPPINESS AND AFFECTION. BUT NOW YOU'RE LEAVING ME IN THE HOUSE BY MYSELF WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITHOUT YOU? I'AM NOBODY WITHOUT YOU, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE LEFT IN MY LIFE, YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING MY HEART , MY HAPINESS,AND MY BEST FRIEND. YOU'RE THE BEST THING THAT HAVE EVER HAPPEN TO ME YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THIS PLEASE. NOW I CAN'T EAT, DRINK OR SLEEP. I FEEL SO LONELY, LOVELESS, MEANINGLESS, FRIENDLESS AND HOPELESS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME