The Process of a New Dream

Wonderful taste in life when you bite out of life’s seed of beauty.

What does it taste like I wonder, but how would I know until it is ripe enough to bite.

Its opportunity to grow comes and goes and I do not know how majestic it's taste must be

Words in mind are transparent to the illusion we’re in and thats all there is to it.

Others want that bite to feels its illusion and crave the imagination.

They can go and ride to possibilities, but I’d rather park myself to a tree and watch.

I can dream of a dream that is entrancing enough that craves the attention.

Like a book that will read its story to you in my words of pleasure in that sense, but have no effect upon you.

Trickles of rain fallen above from clouds is nothing but pure bliss fallen from those gifted

And for me to watch and bottle it up and to drink for inspiration.

The scene we were at is in figure of a seed in the pocket of my thoughts.

What is that feeling I feel that can be felt in the presence of a possibility maybe?

First my shyness overwhelms that moment when no one will notice me or ignore what I could give.

Truth of the fruit is within myself in believing for passion in it's beauty.

You like that cloud in the sky and that will be my name and you’ll see it happen.

I like clouds because its in neutral which is like a pillow in which I lay on it.

One day that same cload will rain like those gifted and help grow the plant of dreams.

When the fruit comes down it’s ripe to perfection and within a new seed.

A seed carries a new beginning and a new beginning carries a new chapter.