public animal cruelty announcment

my whole life I had a fixation with animals. I think they were put here to keep us company whenever we get to feeling lonely. If I couldn't chill with my friends I could always hang out with my animal homies. My animals knew me and were always their when I felt lonely. Friends until the very end even though they were friends who didn't even know they were friends. As I grew up my fixation became stronger I became an all around animal lover. So it really hurt me soul to see an animal go and it hurt me even more to see them treated cruel. You ever seen an animal hurt by a human with a face so sad and confused. Sad eyes asking you the question just what did I do? I was put here for you and yet you let me loose. I depend on you for food for water for even shelter, shiiit I'm practically lost without you. I didn't ask to be hated as a barked and licked at you. I was created and deserve to be treated in the same manner as you would want to. 

KevSpeaksTruth

I am really digging this. It's a different type of free verse but its dope

Check out my stuff too

swag_nificant

thank you very much and ill be checking out some of your poems very soon