Reflection of YOU

Wed, 08/10/2016 - 00:02 -- jediayh

YOU laugh as YOU push her down insulting her size, pointing out all her flaws while she lies on the grown This is a daily thing for YOU and YOU don't even know her name, everyday you wait for her after school to tease her as if she's the blame, She gets up and wipes the tears from her eyes only to be pushed down again, YOU pull her hair  the hair that her and her mom stayed up all night fixing,  the hair that she was so happy about, After YOU grow tired of her cries you meet your friends but she lays there crying before going trying to fix herself, Anna-Marie that's the girl's name you pushed down walks home eyes puffy and hair bushy,  Her parents wait cheerfully on the porch for her she plasters a fake smile, Her parents know nothing, They don't know all the self love they have instilled in her has gone out the window, Anna-Rose lies to her parents about her hair and hides her puffy eyes, She sits at the dinner table listens to her family talk about their amazing day, While she dying on the inside, Anna-Marie puts her plate in the sink hugs and kisses her mom, dad and sister before going to her room, The hateful words you shouted at her plays over and over, Her bruises from where you pushed her ache,  She has no one to take to,  There's only one thing to do, She sits at her desk writing her apology letter to her parents she knows they care, She explains that she's sorry and that she loves them but it's just too much to bare, And signs it Anna before taking a bullet to the brain letting the gun sang, YOU hear about the death of the girl the next day but YOU are unaffected about this thang Fast forward  You walk outside waiting for your daughter to come home, You had a really bad day a work and you just need to see your sunshine, "Anna-Rose," you yell cheerfully as you see her come into your view while you sit on the porch waiting for her,  She plasters a fake smile,  YOU know nothing,  YOU don't know don't all the self love YOU have instilled in her has gone out the window, Anna-Rose lies to YOU about her hair and hides her puffy eyes, She sits at the dinner table listens to YOU talk about your amazing day, While she dying on the inside, Anna-Rose puts her plate in the sink hugs and kisses her YOU before going to her room, The hateful words a boy shouted at her plays over and over,  Her bruises from where he pushed her ache,  She has no one to take to,  There's only one thing to do, She sits at her desk writing her apology letter to YOU she knows you care, She explains that she's sorry and that she loves YOU but it's just too much to bare, nd signs it Anna before taking a bullet to the brain letting the gun sang, YOU hear the death of the your sunshine as the gun rangs YOU are unaffected about this thang, YOU cry as YOU pick her up