Regardless

Death will come regardless. What’s after is what I fear. Will I burn in hell forever, Or be with God a thousand years?  Will I sing in a band of demons, Or be in the holy choir? Will I repent at the feet of God, Or will he call me a liar?  Can you get kicked out of heaven? Can you make it out of hell? Could someone kill the devil? Is God like what the bible tells?  Regardless of where I go, I’m a make the best of my stay. I’ll walk those streets of gold, Or I’ll burn until I’m grey.

Joe Wheeler

Death will come regardless.What’s after is what I fear.Will I burn in hell forever,Or be with God a thousand years? Will I sing in a band of demons,Or be in the holy choir?Will I repent at the feet of God,Or will he call me a liar? Can you get kicked out of heaven?Can you make it out of hell?Could someone kill the devil?Is God like what the bible tells? Regardless of where I go,I’m a make the best of my stay.I’ll walk those streets of gold,

Or I’ll burn until I’m grey.

NikkiP

Good job email me some time would love some tips nikkip2397@gmail.com