rise of the pheonix

ashes to ashes in terrible blaze. Metal and stone disappear in the flames. Feathers of phoenix as soft as they are, will take you through fires carry you far.
white candles in hand, full of contrition. and they each blame themselves, or societies actions:
they each stand alone, caz nobody told them:
you could rise like the sun after nights oh so long. And could fly like a bird. Don't you break,
you can be strong.

Before you see light there'll be darkness instead a shadow of doubt will have stolen your breath. Before faith will sweep you in strong cooling breeze. The flames will engulf your strongest beliefs.
will you rise like the sun after nights oh so long? will you fly like a bird? though you break,
could be strong.

When ashes of ashes have finally fled, stars have ceased shining and darkened instead, the innocent sparkle that brief owned your eye will take over again , forever alive.
they will stand together aglow in their gladness,
and no one will fall, without someone to hold them:
you will rise like the sun after nights oh so long.you will fly like a bird. Don't you break,
you can be strong..