Romeo + Juliet LI, BALTHAZAR, sum i

BALTHAZAR
Wonder... names in plies, for these lost in nothing... for anything I could go, at all for, I could wonder well, and this was High... and I could think, wonder venture name to be, and I could share they’d wonder well at me, in any life, to death, or whomever you see, to names in what was gone before all these in parts for who they name’d, and I was gone, but I could KnOw, this PArt of me, and Think of her, and Know her, but she es me, in ways, you never know well, till lie, and Lie, for fate, and I could wonder Well, how entertaining, Lit, Child eyes, seem to know you by...
I cannot name this, in a place, I’d wonder what was gone before my Own lies, and so sharing me, and ways, for these gone, and who that we could never Have, I wonder At them, and share to lie well in pains, but that I was gone, in what was losing me... to fated darkness losing, my own names, and that these cannot be but that this was never lies, in telling tales, and where that I was wondering, how she’d save herself for me, and that was well, so he saved her for me, and I’d wonder how often you think a woman can dare, to never stop, that you’d chase her, so well a god she is, but I can venture, in well to love a brother, but he’s no brother to mine, and that was well to fortune many a real brother I have for that fix, or two to one in a math I don’t Make to...
Not all, Cats.... that this could share in me, I’d wonder well, what thinks to name where you are, they could wonder what she was in captivity, save for there a beauty and intellect, but that was a house she could know better than mine, if shares sakes for what they are she was not lady of it, and evil has no age, or reason, so wonder well enough, she is younger than the doppl’r still...
Much, much older than he... Well... no... obviously not... that would ruin everything...
You know though... there was less, to venture I could have for a witness, in a series of effective murders, from My own doing, and that was well to rest, but share in at enough, where could lvoers be but forest, and tries, but that these were name in aus, they’d never venture for a child between them but that one Was, and that was share, but never meaning on, that Capulet could rise a ghost and I’d seen well, we kill the ghost, surely share I do think they are Both due...
Sons have I, by Juliet? No... he’s not my Son either... How do we pose this well? I was god of friendship, I’m never having any fun, and he’s my best friend, and no other reLation... Which, is a good point, I could relate to him, even, well, he was the dragon, and proof enough they saw him wake, and rise, but I could find a dragon, and that was well to me, but no... no not well, líve... Yes, a live dragon, and that would do me so... well, where to find... Secret kept in well, wonder what was wAking, and who to being what we are, they were too long in there, and my own hearts but that was Of me, and I know nothing of me... and I know nothing, so share in what was, sorted, this was there, to wonder well enough in where you are...
Well I could find a  dragon or Two? hah, there are seven, no you could not....

There share about, that I could think, he could die for, her, and I could wonder what, was gone, let’s make him líve, or bring me a friend... and so share in wonder Well for me, and I’m old, to see, what was good in all you never name for where these Are... but venture what was in fear... that I could know there was worlds, where Paris lose, cock, and that’s well enough her own set, for these worlds, well, but these in what was Artemis, still,
I’d wonder who you think
was younger still than you, and you are not so young as I I know, there isn’t one by now....
So I pray for you... and I wonder who you think was, and I wonder what was gone, in my talking, but I don’t know where they name, my own colors, but that he was, fated, lies... And I can’t wonder who you never called, but this was never called and I could never lie for her, but I’d die for her, and I’m dead and walking well enough and you don’t know, so breathe in my craft.... and there to wonder, what was screams from you, I would thank not you, so wonder who, I were, and where, that these, can’t still ever be... so wonder where that these can’t never name in my challenge before her, and share enough that I could be broken, but in hells that I can’t still name, but what you think, I’d know in younger Love for him, and wonder worlds, about, and who you think, names, and I don’t believe what you say I were, and what was in hers, before theirs, to name, but I’d wonder who you think I was for, in this, trippled lie for fate, still, but I don’t know what was, mine, still. I don’t know what was god, yet... I don’t know who you say I couldn’t be, well, within, and I’d never not known in either him, but that theirs were well in ways before that this could be, in what you’d never, ever have guessed... I think I’m going to kill them all..
All of the Capulets, and All the Montegues... Yes, that’s so... The lovers died I heard it last night...
And the young prince Mercutio, sable to the lord, he’s dead too..