Room stuck

Mon, 10/20/2014 - 14:05 -- zekiahj

Inside here I am safe
Inside here I’m truly alive
Inside...It’s lonely, but I’m still comfortable
I would hate waking up in the mornings cause I had to leave to go outside every weekday
No, outside I’m not myself, I only had three friends and now their drifting away.
Too shy to come out, too afraid what people would think. Inside I’m funny and insane.
I could make the whole room laugh, placing smiles on everyone's face. I can solve everyone's
sorrows with one joke, an awkward facial expression, a song. Outside I’m plain and austere.
When I was with my friends they only had a piece of me. Anger, frustration is what I feel.
It’s only getting worse because I’m not as comfortable inside as I’m use to be.
For that longest time I've been wondering what could the answer be? Why can’t you just speak
what you really want to say? You should have made a joke out of that it would have been hilarious.
Why are you wearing this? This isn't you! Stop feeling sad and do something about it.
Is it that, I do not love and respect myself? Yes, I can’t think of a time that I ever did.