Roses are redViolets are blueStarting

Roses are redViolets are blueStarting MondayI have missed you But God has you nowWith him you can live in joyJesus is there with youIn a land full of heavenly toys Now, you can eat all you wantSince you are at the royal tableYou can eat buckets of heavenly cornWhich your dentures never allowed you to be able  Now, you can be with grandpaYou love birds are now freeYou can keep him companyWhile sailing in the royal sea Now you can see the purest of yellowsYou make the light of the sunThrough your loving natureYou shine to everyone Now, you can run in the gardensIt's beauty you endureYou can see plants purer than pureIn a land where all is secure Now you can hear all that is saidYou will be able to hear the words from Jesus himselfHe will tell you of all that goes on in those holy realmsYou will never need anymore help So, have fun with all you havePlease don't forget usNow, you can live very blessedWe'll try to keep down our fuss