she head over heels

Am i in love for the right reasons or is it just my flesh  that im trying to heal. Because I didnt recieve the  proper love  from the people that I thought was supposed to love me. He was there to comfront  me he was there to hold my hand  he was a good listener  he understood  my  dilemma but never let me feel sorry for myself. Sometimes I wonder am I in love for the right  reasons never thought  I could  fall in love at a young age  or feel the way I feel I hear people  say '' she head over heels'' but if only they knew  he was there for me in my lowest  place  they  would say  thats real love. Still i say im in love for the right reason  having  that feeling  of being wanted  and needed  that the  feel he gives me. I know we are so young  claiming  we in love  older people may say  that we dont even know what love is you cant help who you love. Now I know what love truly  feel like I am in love for the right reasons