She Understands Everything.

Mon, 08/28/2017 - 19:35 -- DLATF

Once Upon a time, there was a princess, warm and beautiful, and loved by all.

Once Upon a time, she laughed joyously, her heart flowing with joy, and her smile gleaming.

Once Upon a time, she cracked jokes, tickling the people's funny bones, and making sure they were happy.

Once Upon a time, she ate her food, complimenting and admiring the chef's work, and helping with the dishes.

Once Upon a time, None of it was fake.

Once Upon a time, when she looked in the mirror, she would not feel sick to her stomach at the sight of herself.

Once Upon a Time, when she laughed, she never felt her heart ache from the pain she hid from the rest. 

Once Upon a time, when she spoke, it wasn't about trying to distract herself from the sadness.

Once Upon a time, when she ate, she wouldn't try to purge it from her body. 

Once Upon a time, she was okay.

Once Upon a time, she would wonder how anyone could hurt themselves. 

Once Upon a time, she would wonder how people could throw up when others were starving. '

Once upon a time, she would wonder why the sad could never just feel better and reach out for help. 

Once Upon a time, she would wonder how people could never look in the mirror and be happy with the reflection.

Once Upon a time, she didn't understand anything.

Now, she understands everything