Sh*t You Can't Say To Your Teacher

Mr. Brender: In your pre-calc class, we only do two things. We either sleep while you talk or wait for the bell to ring. The style you have to teach, is fairy poor, i could get better education from the middle school next door. Instead of doing a visual, you write questions on the board, have us look through the book, you might as well be on re-cord. When you have us read, the class is in silence, it makes me sleepy like a turned off appliance. Instead of writing some questions with no explanation, you should actually teach, so that I can make a relation. You wonder why we fail our exams, you wonder why we fail our test, oh please your like a joker, with some infinite jest. Please Teach us for once! The book makes no sense! It's like it didn't read Webster's dictionary for the past tense. The examples are so competitive, the words are so repetitive, instead of positive number, they all say "non-negative". Your logic is like the letter "i", it's completly non-existent, your sense is so distant, you're stubborn and resistant... Ok. Let my give you a little honesty from my personal policy

You say that this style is the way you need to teach. But with selected questions how can we learn what we want to know? And then after 2 minutes of silence, you put the answers on the board! GeeZ just tell it to us at the beginning! And then you talk while we write something different on out paper, but what do we write?

... do we write what you say or what the board says? It's hard for me to concentrate when my brains' running two ways, either stay with the board and quit the dictaction...I am in a dillema of writing what you say or what the screen is indicaten...well.... i miss the important imformation. With your voice and me trying to write, it's hard for concentration, it's like a radio station, just screaming in my head, my math intelligence is like a gibberish of reddit threads. If you want to help the future of ed-cu-cation,you better hop on abaord, or take the floatation. I come in after school, i ask you for help, i could get better information from a tutor on YELP, You're the reason why I failed my S-A-T, i got a 333.33 out of a 1,000, that's a fail on a THIRD degree. And now because of that, i can't go to the college of my first choice. Great. Now that you didn't hear this, go ahead and rejoice.