Sh*t you can't say to your teacher (A poem for Ms. Judgmental)

A Thank You poem from your favorite student:

Dear Ms. Judgmental, 

Thank you for giving me dress code today, sorry that my lower thighs offend you.

Thank you for not giving me my participation points on the day I had an excused abscense, sorry that I'm involved in honor societies and had a field trip for one during your class. 

Thank you for putting excessive talking as a comment on my report card, sorry, I wasn't aware that I couldn't talk before the late bell rings.

Thank you for telling me that I don't take your class seriously, I will try to take our next viewing of Hercules more businesslike.

Thank you for yelling at me for being late to your class, sorry my shoe broke and I had to take the time to staple it back together. 

Thank you for writing all over my essay, your illegible writing makes fixing my essay easy and fun. 

Thank you for giving us so much homework and unfinished classwork to take home, sorry you spend the first twenty minutes of class talking about your dogs and arthritis.

Thank you for giving me an F on the last assignment, sorry, I wasn't sure how to write 50 facts on The Incredible Hulk, since it's a fictional movie. 

Thank you for all the super educational instruction,

your class taught me so much.

like how to sneakly eat my whole lunch. 

I also now know that homework is much more important than my emotional and mental health. 

Thank you for all you do,

you are so coo coo.