Silver Linning

Wed, 08/05/2015 - 22:06 -- Mixwell

Its awesome to have a silver lining, sometimes its hard to see it shinning, but when trouble is about

I

always find myself rhyming, finding an excuse to smile. Its all about the trials and tribulations, how

we work past all the implications, letting you imaginations run wild. Been doing it since I was a

child, started as mild,story telling, spelling out my surrounding. Then I learned how  to rhyme and

every sentence felt astounding. Rounding up all my troubles, expressing them in subtle, word play.

At the end of the day, if i can get it out on paper it will be ok. Something about the way it makes me

feel, like a meal for my soul. Helps me control the emotions, like this paper and pen is a potent

potion for pleasure, then I learned how to incorporate it in a musical measure. So others can bask

in the

clever treasure that takes off some of the pressure of my circumstance. Iv had to switch up my

stance and dance with many occupations all while getting my education. All this rhyming is the only

way I have been able to hold preservation. Each word or sentence brings a sense of restoration.

After every storm there is always a beautiful day waiting. I know lifes troubles can be irritating, and

they  may leave us hating, feeling like there is no way of escaping a grim future. its hard to feel so

sure of yourself. Bad luck likes to melt the foundations of hope,id say half of life is learning to cope

with the setbacks. Id like to think im awesome because I have the best way to react, in the most

harsh habitat. From the oil field to serving a hot meal. I let these poems steal my doubts and re-

route my thoughts process, im awesome because even in a toxic place I can save face. And

meditate with grace. Like i always have an ace in the deck, even if I don't earn the respect of a

scholarship. I know I will always be able to regain my grip, threw every  hardship. The trick is to

have a silver lining, even if it is simple rhyming ..........

Maxwell Averill