Simply Marvelous

I am a Girl.

I am a girl with a complexion that makes everyone question. Not as rich as the darkest blackberry but not as light as the clouds that fill the sky.

I am a Girl.

I am a girl with eyes that pierce into you as if i was a tiger in search of a prey. Eyes that are not brown like the yummiest chocolate cake, not as green as the leaves on the your favorite tree in the park , and not as blue as the clearest ocean on the hottest summer day. I have eyes that are hazel, a color that combines the chocolate cake, the leaves of your favorite tree, and the blue from the clearest ocean on the hottest summer day.

I am a Girl.

I am a girl with a mind that has a will to always learn. A mind that seems to run like clockwork with the only fuel of knowledge. A curious mind that questions everything. A mind that is determined.

I am a Girl.

I am a girl with the capabilities to be anything I simply desire to be. I am girl that even with her faults she only wants to reach for the stars and will not quit until she has at least one in her hand. 

I am a Girl.

I am a girl that was raised by my mother only. I am the girl that thought for a long time that it was my fault my father was not in my life. I am still that same girl that has now realized that it is not my fault he is in my life. I am that girl that i will do anything in the world for my mother because shes my Saviour when Aim in a hard place.

I am a Girl.

I am a girl with a smile that is as white as the snow flakes that fall from the sky. A smile that makes me the person I am. A smile that is a warm welcoming. A smile that you will see as I walk across the stage and move my tassel from one side to the other blowing kisses and screaming thank you to my family and the man above.

I am a Girl.

I am a girl that was given a name MyLeah Zanasia Dudley-Ellis, something that I will cherish until the moment I take my last breath .

I am a Girl.

I am a Girl that is simply MARVELOUS.