Sisterhood

See we as women thread cycles of shit
into bundles of gold to hold
statistics like fortune cookies
but what if that condom does break
and what if daddy never returns?

whitehadseo1

KHEJHUB, a solutions-focused company, was established in 2014. The company is registered in Pakistan and is 100% EOU (Export Oriented Unit). We provide complete business solutions, which enables businesses to leverage leading edge technology to gain sustainable competitive advantages in today’s marketplace. We are known for our talent, passion, work ethic and building ongoing long term relationships and commitment through support and maintenance. Currently, the Development Centre of KHEJHUB is located in the calm and serene vicinity of GZP, close to the Indus River in the City of Cold wind, Hyderabad, Pakistan. A good team is significant to the success of any business. KHEJHUB takes pride in having a trustworthy and sturdy team of more than 15 members. Since our founding, we have worked with the best in the industry. We pride ourselves on the skills and professionalism of our team members and invest time and effort in training them to further enhance their skills. During recruitment, we take utmost care to select the most deserving candidates having high cultural values along with a calm mind-set. Our Team Managers are available round the clock for any kind of communication and information transmission so that work is not hampered in any way. Team Managers can be contacted through email, phone and any Instant Messenger convenient to the client such as MSN, Yahoo, AIM, Google Talk, Skype(SHAHZAIB.KHATRI59) and ICQ. At KHEJHUB, we value your time as much as our own. Our turn-around time is the most minimal and we assure reply within 1 business day.

<a href="​http://www.khejhub.com">graphics designer</a>

labtronixedinc

Thanks for it, i have been seeking for information regarding this material for ages and yours is that the best I even have discovered up to now.

jhonalex

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.thecleaneatingmama.com/shapeshifter-yoga-review-my-thoughts-results

rdokoye

Not very imaginative, but a good poem nonetheless. Though my expertise lies in teaching people about Nwiz.exe and other technical stuff, poetry has helped me in conveying my thoughts.

jackman30

powerful message- you do not know what lies inside the fortune cookie until you break it, and this directly relates loft conversions

Muneer Soomro

Door to door loans is offered to all of you and you can use to meet the urgent demands including paying off fee, bills, grocery expense and even any other urgent issue. Motley Models

peterjhon1

As a matter of fact, one could certainly understand why Young Americans for Liberty,

menswear

jackman30

you do not know what lies inside the fortune cookie until you break it, and this directly relates to most events in life. opticians london
opticians london

jackman30

you do not know what lies inside the fortune cookie until you break it, and this directly relates to most events in life. http://www.thegentlife.com/

andy54

Wonderful article this is. Certainly one of the most wonder articles that I've seen in a long time. I am really proud that you put this up today for us to read. Really appreciate it! go to https://www.rebelmouse.com/venusfactor_reviews/

BlackMen

As poets, we must act as voices for people afraid to speak, and this poem definitely speaks for all women. Buy Twitter Followers

humaiyo

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!
<a href="http://voyance-retour-amour.com/">voyance en ligne</a>

Aqsa Bhatti

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job top online banks

Ashar Arain

I liked the simile "statistics like fortune cookies" because it sends a powerful message- you do not know what lies inside the fortune cookie until you break it, and this directly relates to most events in life....

everglades national park boat tours

humaiyo

Your article was very good to me, I will be very grateful thank you very much for posting such a device.<a href="https://www.rebelmouse.com/jennyboltonboostyourbustreview/">Link</a>

andy54

I don't usually post in blogs but your blog forced me to. Awesome work! Thank you for sharing! this site

andy54

Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hoping for some more informative posts.keep writing. this site Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need. this site Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. more info

peterjhon1

The clarity in your post is just excellent and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.

Shore excursions cagliari

humaiyo

Your blog site is very good, I really liked the article you wrote is very good thanks you.<a href="https://www.rebelmouse.com/survivetheenddaysreviews/">best place to be in a nuclear attack</a>

suteki

Pemerintah juga baru Berita Terbaru Hari Ini - Kabar Harian Terkini saja secara resmi menetapkan 1 Ramadan 1436 H jatuh pada Kamis, 18 Juni 2015. Dengan begitu, tidak ada perbedaan awal puasa dengan salah satu ormas Islam yang beberapa kali tidak sama dengan pemerintah, yaitu Muhammadiyah.

suteki

[Related: 7 Alat untuk Membangun Website Menggunakan Desain Responsif]

duct_c

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!!!!

select home warranty reviews

what does a home warranty cover

american home shield home warranty

Shahed

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post gclub

Shahed

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!<a href="https://www.sofawin.com/">gclub</a>

Tum Hii Ho

you will find one which is in your budget range, to allow the salesman know you’re not just a casual shopper. gartenpflege

Tum Hii Ho

I found the link to this blog in a google and I can say with all certainty that coming on to this blog is the best thing I did today. Indeed, wonderful blog and really useful post. Post free ads Houston

Shahed

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! skincare

muneer ahmed

In actual fact the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is the best example of it. Buy Keranique

humaiyo

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
<a href="www.autosubmit.web.id">iklan baris gratis</a>

redsky

Thanks a lot very much for the high quality and results-oriented help. I won’t think twice to endorse your blog post to anybody who wants and needs support about this area.alternative music 

Pages