Society

Mon, 09/15/2014 - 16:18 -- shaq175

We judge off of what we see not how we be playin the same games an the things we be sayin be the same thing  it's a shame we the same kids that judge off looks rather how we act finding the perfect one is kinda of a craft if you ugly shit gets hard but if you beautiful then shits in the stars broken with no apology askin what it gotta do with me but the future ain't as bright as it seems we all sayin the thing let's blame

Society

What we don't know who we are if we blame ourselves without fixing the problem contradicting everything thats been started it's like taking a shit but you thought you farted you goin a step back rather than a foot farther losin yourself like a black child without a father so I'm askin you when it's all goin change or are we goin stay the same an blame

Society

Facebook twitter an instagram Girls with beauty that don't need man just high off the attention when they owe the lord a pension for what theyve done to scare the lord its not sex or the money it's about showing love rejection that stains the heart every knows the pain an knows where it starts every like dishin it but can not take that's why I say every last one of you are haters

Society