"Sometimes"

Have you ever just wanted to give up and quit sometimes.. I haven't walked in your shoes, but I know how it gets sometimes.. Wishing you could change the past, but can't press rewind.. Bad memories haunt your thoughts, so you won't forget those times.. I mean, I'd throw a thousand racks just to strip my mind, so I could fly and be free for just that little bit of time.. But do ya'll remember a couple years after you got off the bottle and said you would be playing in the NFL or NBA sometime.. Well I'm still saying that, because patience is the key, you just have to wait sometimes.. Everybody can use more haters, so feel free to hate on mine.. I try to love more, but i'll admit it, yeah I hate sometimes.. Nothing was ever handed to me, so yeah I take sometimes.. I was always nice to my teachers, so the administration was like,"How are you late and on time..?".. For the women, don't give it up on the first night, make him take you on a date sometime.. Don't believe in love at first sight, because the true relationship just takes some time.. And for the fellas, always stand on your own two and only depend on the people who never pretended and remained true.. Never stop pushing and know that KNOWLEDGE is POWER.. And if you can't look yourself in the mirror and know who you are, then take sometime to absorb these thoughts on any random hour... Am I fake or am I real..? If I was gay would I tell..? If I died today, would I go to heaven or take a trip to hell..? If I got locked up, do I have a true friend that would pay my bail..? If a gunman walked up, would I be the one to save the crowd..? Am I the same when I'm out and about compared to when I'm in my house..? When I'm around the kids, can I watch my mouth..? Am I all about myself because I'm afraid of helping out..? Would anybody come for me if I was at the bottom of a bottomless pit, yelping out..? And last but not least, would you be happy with your Life if you died right now....?