Spoken from the Dark heart

Why do we judge our own culture? The ones we call our brother and sister are fighting a battle against the world, our own people slowly killing the culture that our past ancestors built and worked so hard for, the sweat, tears and blood that was shed just to fight for our freedom & to be treated equally, doesn’t mean anything to us anymore! Us as black females face a daily struggle as women with being racially profiled or stereotyped because of the color of our skin.

Men don’t understand the bullshit we got through daily….the constant hell we spend, so much time trying to fit into this ‘’perfect’’ worlds definition of beauty but we all fail…….trying to be like the people we see on television, black women especially the darker shade, have lower self esteem because if the media….they shut us down and make our skin seem like its dirt…huh..But what they don’t know is that our skin is softer than silk, pure and holy like the love of god and smooth as coco butter. Dark females need to embrace their beauty. But we are afraid to because of the media!

These rappers are always talking about how much they love black women but in their videos they don’t have a single Nubian queen featured in it…..the skin as beautifully dark like the shadowed side of the moon. But they sense the darker colored women to be unattractive?! I wonder why? If they looked past our beautiful skin color & took a look at the person you would really fall in love with the person. Everybody has a story; you never know how someone feels about themselves. We need to unite as African American people and just show each other everlasting love! Everyone needs to experience real love and be held and kissed and to feel the warmth and tenderness of being loved.

When someone says I love you it doesn’t mean shit to me unless they show it! I could know you for a month and if that person said they loved me and showed it I would believe them and say it back, it doesn’t matter how long you’ve know that person…love is love and that’s what were lacking in our culture. Our own race is discriminating each other, light skin vs. dark skin…We are all BLACK God made us as one he created the race African American.