Statistic

set aside your heat for thourough gradation Christ, is that a knife in my back? and wage war on their point-proper diction monkeys ay! jackals compel me to hack That lays down the heart; it doth splay can't beat the gludious maximus man! ! because everyone from San Fran is definately gay

Diet coke comes in a can I see the light of a thousand worlds explode in your eyes Make that loser walk the plank Is it the breath of pollen that tears my eye? Buy more cheese, fill your fish tank kill all people who cant drink mystic and yet i have the bends The amazing skateboardin' tarantula gone ballistic cradling the thorned egg in flaccid hands until congenial rivalry fell prey to vanity and pride and gasping for air is all you can do Cows moo talk to me i have a christmas present for you Pounds, baby.. pounds!

I truly am, I am cradling the thorned egg in flaccid hands And chastise every I am i will always be standing before you with tongues let your tongue wander the subtle darkened folds and bitter like a wine-soaked tongue ahhh.. a flavor to behold pisses me off his gums won't stop a flappin' my head dials earth my head dials earth my head dials earth for it was his damn toe, that did commit that sin my ciruits are overloaded, but I'll try to do better next time Education was my calling, the valuable lesson I had to learn and curse anew at length the thrice-damned nads of Hell! I think we are in for a long yarn

That you kinda smell Truce If I were to tell you what someone told me, I might miss a detail or two. I hold inside broken dreams, broken lies, broken promises I step aside. Black and white Im rage, love and hate like two birds in a bush. With all the rage and madness What am I left to do. Thoughts of suicide,

race through my mind from time to time I racing time. Black and white I heard the rumors A thousand times I ain't goin no where, I break down in cry. My tears flowing into the river of life. Black on white building blocks of promise we live in fear danger is near. Black and white I'm afaid of the dark I can not trust I do not know this course of history. Black and white have become the colors no one understands

we are in troubled waters pointing at words of blame at one another waiting in the waters of pain you hating me I am not like you I hating you You don't know me well enough to spread those rumors. Black and white in all hatread love and war the rumors spread got our feelings hurt, by the words being shared in truth and dare, we are both confused and unaware, we failed to forgive

we dared to learn to channel our hate in goodnes and health we build these walls we made these walls we bcome these walls we tear down these walls we rise, we fall life is not a game we love, we hate one in the same I must define my purpose with the words needed to say letting go