Strength to Speak Your Mind

93117

Speak your mind and let it all out.

Don’t sit back and take it, it isn’t worth feeling this way.

Don’t be frightened of hurting someone else’s feelings when yours are constantly being trampled on like elephants in a stampede.

Fight back and stand strong.

Abuse comes in many forms:

Physical, with marks you can see,

Sexual, sometimes with marks other times with unwanted contact,

Mental, where they beat you down so badly you can’t stand up for yourself,

Emotional, tying in with mental where you serve to please them and your emotions don’t matter anymore as long as they’re happy.

Don’t be afraid.

You have people who love you, people who would back you up in a heartbeat if you said help, and people who would kill the person that was doing this to you.

If they only knew, but they don’t because there are no physical marks… only mental ones.

You cry all the time because your nose is red and your eyes are puffy but you deny it to others because you don’t want them to know.

You put on a façade that everything is okay, nothing is wrong, and that you’re happy but we see through it, the people that truly know you. The people that truly love you.

You’re only lying to yourself.

But don’t. It isn’t worth it.

Speak your mind and let it all out.

Abuse is something serious that can harm you for years to come. Make you afraid of your own shadow.

You’re the strongest person I know and seeing you being broken down before my eyes is too much to handle.

Want to know why I can see the signs so easily? It’s because I’ve been there. I’ve experienced it but I was stupid enough to tough it out and look at the damage it’s caused me.

Yeah it’s made me into who I am today and I’ve grown stronger but that’s because of people like you who stood by me when I was the weakest of weak.

Kelly Clarkson once said, “People like us, we’ve gotta stick together, keep your head up, nothing lasts forever.”

Well stand up, stand up with me and fight back, don’t put up with the abuse. You are stronger than you think and I will defend you until my dying day.

Abuse is something that isn’t worth it.

Speak your mind and let it all out.

We’re here for you.

I’m here for you.

Abuse is never worth it.